These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Flashpoint Tactical's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Flashpoint Tactical's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Michigan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Flashpoint Tactical and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Flashpoint Tactical. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.flashpointtacticalusa.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of Flashpoint Tactical’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Terms of sale: I represent and warrant the following:
• I am (1) the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s), (2) not acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person, (3) of legal age to possess a firearm (18 for shotgun/rifle, 21 for all other firearms, including frames/receivers, silencers and pistol grip smooth bore firearms) (collectively hereinafter “firearms”). • I am not legally prohibited from possessing a firearm according to federal, state and local laws and agree that I cannot take possession of the firearm(s) until I have satisfied the applicable government transfer process inperson.
• Neither myself or anyone in my household is currently on Federal NICS or State agency “DELAY” or “DENIED” status regarding the most recent attempt to purchase a firearm and neither myself or anyone in my household have been denied a purchase of a firearm from another firearms dealer. • I have provided my correct, current and valid government-issued photo ID and correct current physical address on ATF Form 4473, the Firearms Transaction Record, and have truthfully answered all questions on ATF Form 4473.
• I understand that (1) firearm transfers and use is subject to government regulation, (2) it is my ultimate responsibility to ensure that I am in compliance with all rules and regulations that apply to my purchase, transport and use of firearms and ammunition, and (3) I am assuming all responsibility for the legality of any specific item when I purchase it.
• I understand that like many other items we use, when used improperly, firearms can be dangerous. By purchasing a firearm, I agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions, federal, state and local laws and regulations, my common sense and to only use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for legal purpose.
• I understand that handling, cleaning or discharging firearms, ammunition or ammunition components may cause exposure to lead, and I hereby hold Flashpoint Firearms LCC harmless and I assume all responsibility for any lead exposure.
• I will assume all responsibility for the discharge of my firearm(s), whether intentional or accidental, and any damage or injury resulting therefrom, and hold Flashpoint Firearms LLC harmless.
• I will contact my attorney or local authorities if I have any questions regarding federal, state or local laws related to purchasing, transporting, possessing or using firearms and ammunition.
• I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL SALES FOR FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION ARE FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS IS AND AS EQUIPPED. FLASHPOINT FIREARMS LLC DOES NOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE ANY FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION AND DOES NOT MODIFY THE MANUFACTURER’S CONFIGURATION. FIREARMS ARE UNDER MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ONLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH WARRANTY. ANY CLAIMS OR ISSUES WITH MY FIREARM MUST BE HANDLED DIRECTLY WITH THE MANUFACTURER ONLY.